ALL YOUR NEED TO KNOW
ETIQUETTE & RULES
Tee Times- 10 Minute Intervals
All Golfers must sign in.
All Golfers must begin on No. 1 tee.
Golfers are expected to wear proper attire at all times in the interests of all.
Please follow posted cart path rules
- Winter rules in effect – preferred lines may be taken on fairway play. Fairway is any closely mown area. (RCGA Rule Book. Appendix 1, No. 13 applies.
- Where any water pipe, rain shelters, fence or screen interferes with you stance or swing the ball may be lifted and dropped one club length from point of relief but not nearer the hole. NO PENALTY.
- A ball must be lifted and dropped away from any tree marked with red stake or ribbon – one club length from point of relief but not nearer the hole. NO PENALTY.
- Any ball coming to rest on any tee, or within one club length of a putting green other than the hole being played. NO PENALTY.
- A ball may be lifted from drainage ditch crossing any fairway and dropped, but not nearer the hole. NO PENALTY.
- Ball may be lifted and dropped from any obvious road or pathway or from a rut caused by tractor or machine wheels. NO PENALTY.
- OUT OF BOUNDS – designated by white stakes are located at the following places on the course:
No. 3 – behind green
4 – left side of playing area and behind green
5 – left side of playing area
6 – left side of playing area
9 – left side of playing area and behind the green
PENALTY – STROKE AND DISTANCE